Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birth Announcement: Hadley was born a year ago!!

Hadley was born into a whirlwind of a situation! My pregnancy with her went better than I could have asked for.
Towards the end, Steve was given the opportunity to transfer to Austin & we went for it. We put the house up for sell (with the help of Kristen & a certain St. Joseph... a story that deserves a blog post of it's own!) & closed on the sell the day after Hadley was born. Luckily, we had worked a lease back clause for the following 2 weeks! Thank goodness for my Mom & Steve. They did most of the work of packing up what was left in the house. And, let's not forget the movers...(Bobby, Edward & many other family members!) How will I ever repay them?! Ahem, Ahem...back to Hadley! She was an Angel! Morgan & Cadence stayed by her side & made sure I wasn't forgetting about her. I guess it shouldn't be a big surprise that she's a little spoiled with all the attention she received & still receives!

No comments: