Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dripping Springs or Bust!

Well...here she is! My beast of a house! This is the only house we looked at when we came home to go house hunting. I knew from the moment I saw her that she was the one. We knew we were going to look at a foreclosure, which meant more home for our money, a fixer upper, & a probable close from you know where. She sits in the middle of nowhere in Hays county, off Fitzhugh towards the Blanco County Line, in a nice little neighborhood. She was meant for us! We put in our offer & it was accepted within 30 minutes. Did I mention it was meant to be?! Since moving in... we have had a new road built, Steve fenced in a garden, refinished the concrete floors, added carpet to the bedrooms, excavated the back yard, built rock patios & flowerbeds on the front & cleared cedar. Right now, I'm in the process of painting the interior. I'm sure we've done more, I just can't remember it all! We've been busy! My honey~do list is a mile long & Steve should get an award for appeasing me!

The subdivision we live in has free range cattle. The following pictures were my friendly reminder that we need not forget to shut the gate! The Longhorns certainly didn't mind stopping by for a visit!



No comments: